exhibitor Registration &
sponsorship opportunities for
Gluten-Free New England’s
Boston South Shore Expo
Saturday, May 7, 2022, 9am-5pm
Starland Sportsplex – Hanover, MA
100 Brands, 3,000+ attendees expected
|The Whole Enchilada||$7,500||2 available|
|The Upper Crust||$5,000||3 available|
|The Smart Cookie||$2,500||4 available|
Standard Booth – $500
Double Booth – $900
Corner Booth – $700
Double Corner – $1,300
Tabletop Booth – $200 (details below)
Electrical Power – $50 (more for additional amps)
(scroll down ↓ for registration form)
- All Exhibitor Booths (excluding Tabletop) include:
- One 6′ table, tablecloth, two chairs, garbage can, and booth sign
- Listing in event guide
- Option to include one item in 50 Influencer bags at no cost
- Logo on our website event page
- Two free expo passes to raffle off
- Booth locations are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to early bookings.
- Booths are still available if you are reading this!
- Booths are assigned only after payment and all paperwork have been received.
- A COI naming Gluten-Free New England as additional insured is required to participate. COI’s may be uploaded to this link. Check your insurance expiration date to be sure that it will be current for the day of the event.
- All exhibitors sampling food must purchase a $15 temporary permit and follow all protocols from the town of Hanover, MA. Exhibitors distributing only pre-packaged samples do not require a permit.
- This is a sampling and selling event.
- Hotel block is secured at the Hampton Inn in Braintree, MA for Friday night, 5/6/22 at a rate of $169. A handful of rooms are also reserved for the night of 5/7/22. Reservations must be made by 3/30/22; the link will be included in a follow-up email after registration is complete. Note: there are less expensive hotels available closer to the venue. We chose Hampton Inn for its high rating.
- Capital Conventions will be managing expo set-up & storage. After your registration is complete, you will receive an email from Capital, detailing set-up and paid storage, if needed.
- Load-in is Friday 5/6 at 7pm.
- Electrical requirements are detailed on the registration form below. Battery powered generators are ok.
- All of these details, links + more will be included in your emailed registration confirmation.
↓ Scroll down for registration form ↓
*This option is for small businesses/startups with 2 or fewer employees only. Small businesses are not required to choose this option.
- 15 tabletop booths are available on a first-come, first-served basis. All paperwork and payment must be received before space is assigned.
- Tabletop exhibitors must bring ALL of their own equipment, including table, chairs, tablecloth, wastebasket & signage. Only one table (max size 6′) and 2 chairs permitted. Pipe and drape not included.
- All Tabletop booths will be located in a separate, “small business/startup” area.
- Power is available for $50 per drop.
- If you are sampling, you must purchase a temporary food permit at this link and follow all assigned protocols.
- Certificate of Insurance (COI) naming Gluten-Free New England as additional insured is required to participate. COI’s can be uploaded here. Be sure that your COI expiration date is after 5/7/22.
- Included in the Tabletop cost: listing in event guide, mention in FB event, logo on website event page.
Gluten-Free New England is the premier gluten-free resource for New England & beyond. Our website, www.wickedglutenfree.com, offers a gluten-free dining directory, news, reviews, recipes, support, & more. Our carefully curated expos draw thousands, & are rated best on the east coast. We’re family-run and proud to be gluten-free New England residents ourselves. Our mission is to connect you with our huge gluten & allergen-free community, while connecting our community with each other.
Additional Participation Opportunities for sponsors & exhibitors
This registration form is for everyone: exhibitors, Tabletop exhibitors, & sponsors
Questions email or call Abby
Gluten-Free New England is the region’s premier gluten-free resource. Follow us! Facebook:@glutenfreenewengland Instagram: @glutenfreenewengland