The Fluffiest Gluten-Free Pancake Recipe!
Who doesn’t love fluffy pancakes? Check out this easy gluten free pancake recipe from Audrey Roberts of
Mama Knows Gluten Free. You can even make it dairy free and/or vegan!
1 egg (or egg replacement)
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
2 Tablespoons white sugar
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup gluten-free flour (your choice)
1/4 Teaspoon xanthan gum (unless your flour already includes it)
1/4 Teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon baking powder
3/4 cup milk (dairy-free or vegan works too)
- Whisk the egg or egg replacement, vegetable oil and sugar together.
- Add the GF flour, xanthan gum (if necessary), baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in the milk until smooth.
- Scoop the batter using a 1/4 measuring cup onto greased griddle. Cook until top starts to bubble. Flip and cook until done.
- Make lots of pancakes and freeze them for those rushed mornings
- Make lots of the dry mix and store it for faster pancake breakfasts
(Gluten Free Pancake Recipe)