Coming to the expo? Read this!
Tips to make the most out of your visit to the Gluten-Free New England Greater Boston Expo on 10/27/19 at the Boston Marriott Burlington!
- Purchase tickets online. Tickets will be available at the door beginning at 12pm, but if the venue is at capacity, you may have to wait a bit before entering. Click here to purchase tickets now.
- Kids under 6 are free – no ticket needed.
- Arrive at your specified admission time. We are managing admission times to ensure comfort for both vendors and attendees. Attendees who arrive before their admission time will not be permitted to enter the expo. You are permitted to enter anytime later than your purchased time, however.
- Tickets at the door. Tickets will be available at the door beginning at noon, and according to the capacity of the venue. We are required to follow fire code. (Moving this expo to a MUCH larger venue for April 2020!)
- Parking is FREE.
- Pack a cooler in the car. Many of our vendors will be selling prepackaged and frozen pasta, pierogi, pancakes and more. In addition to providing a free swag bag with admission, we will also be selling insulated bags for your refrigerated goodies. But a cooler in the car is ideal.
- Bring cash. Most vendors accept credit cards, but cash is faster, easier, and preferred.
- Come hungry! There will be lots of sampling – take advantage of it! But definitely leave room to have lunch at one of our food trucks/food vendors outside. Rain or shine, you’ll wanna grab a bite.
- Don’t miss any vendors! There’ll be a huge ballroom, an adjacent 2,000 square foot space, and pre-function area full of hand-picked vendors. You’ll love ’em all.
- Plan your route. Check out the map and vendor list below to strategically plan your route. (Hint: Skip the crowds by starting with vendors furthest from the door.)
- Bringing kids? Don’t miss our Kids’ Room! We’ll have lego, coloring, celiac-safe play dough and more. Take a break and a load off while the kids play. Strollers ARE permitted in the expo, but do be aware that it will be quite crowded. You are welcome to park your stroller in the kids’ room if you want, but at your own risk.
- Take pictures on our RED CARPET!
- Don’t miss our amazing presenters. Click here to read all about ’em!
- Remember that Gluten-Free New England cannot 100% guarantee the safety of any vendor at our expos. Always use your own judgement when sampling and purchasing.
Gluten-Free New England Expo