Expos & Events
Long Island Expo
Sunday, May 5th, 2024
David S. Mack Sports & Exhibition Complex – Hofstra University
Tickets on sale now click here!
Saturday, Sept. 7th, 2024
Greater Phil.Expo CTr
Boston South Shore Expo
Saturday, Oct. 26th, 2024
Long Island Expo Attendee Info
- Watch this space to see our 100+ participating brands, bakeries, nonprofits, and businesses!
- Tickets will be available online and at the door, but are cheaper online.
- To manage crowds, tickets will be sold for specific admission hours. You may enter at your purchased admission time or later, and stay for as long as you like. When an admission hour is sells out, there may be a wait to enter for those purchasing tickets at the door. Online ticket purchasers are prioritized for entry.
- All attendees receive a Wicked Gluten free tote bag, but only Early Bird ticket holders receive a tote bag containing exclusive GF samples. Samples may vary.
- Be sure to grab a wristband at the door so that you can visit our outdoor food vendors or run purchases to the car.
- Speaking of which, there will be lots to purchase – throw a cooler in the car!
- Drinks will be available for purchase, but you are permitted to bring drinks into the venue.
- Strollers/wagons etc are permitted.
- Non-GF foods are not permitted inside the venue on the day of the expo.
- Look for these allergen table tents at every booth.
Exhibitors see link at top of page to inquire
Our Boston North Shore Expo on 10/21/23 was FANTASTIC!
About us and our expos
- We’re consumer expo pros. We’ve been doing gluten-free expos nonstop since 2016, and they’ve been growing in size and attendance ever since. We now draw 100+ exhibitors and 4,000-5,000 attendees per expo . (We even brought Rhode Island its first GF expo ever with our 2018 GF Holiday Fest)
- We’re expanding! We’re excited to be expanding into NY and PA, with more cities to come.
- Unique and interesting exhibitors are our specialty. We welcome national brands at our events, but we love artisans and startups, and ensure that our expos are accessible to all.
- Expertly curated and 95% food You won’t see dog food, candles, essential oils, vitamins, cheese, direct sell reps, chiropractors, remodelers, gutters, massage and other unrelated booths at our expos.
- Community support We’re all about community, so we offer free booths to as many celiac disease/gluten-free/food allergy nonprofits and services as possible.
- Stay for lunch! We always have GF prepared food trucks, caterers, and hot food options available.
- Comfortable seating to take a load off, eat lunch, or just chat and connect with other folks like you.
- We’re kid friendly! Our kids space is perfect for the littles (and bigs!) to let off some steam and for parents to take a breather. Face painting, too!
- FREE PARKING & strollers welcome!
Our 4/1/23 Connecticut expo was so000 much fun! Scroll down for pics!
Our 5/7/22 Boston South Shore Expo was a BLAST!
Our Greater Boston Expo To-Go on May 8th, 2021 in Boxborough, MA was soooo much fun!
Our Connecticut Expo To-Go on 10/24/20 was a hit!
We saw close to 1,000 people at the drive-through event at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, CT, and shipped another 1,000 boxes across the country.
Stay tuned, because we’re comin’ at ya with another drive-through in the Greater Boston area!
Our first Greater Boston Expo on 10/27/19 at the Marriott in Burlington, MA was a
SOLD OUT SMASH! Thank you to all the vendors, influencers and attendees who came out on a cold rainy Sunday to celebrate the best of gluten free with us!
We had such a blast at our CT expo on 4/28/19 at the Oakdale Theatre!
Our April 2018 expo at the Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, CT
70 vendors, 4 food trucks, and 2,500 attendees!
Our holiday fest on 12/16/18 at the
Crowne Plaza in Warwick, RI was perfect!
Collaborative Gluten-Free Farm Dinner with Max Chef to Farm and Rosedale Farms and Vineyards, August 2018
Gluten Free Expo