Expos & Events
buy tickets here
- Don’t get scammed!
Only tickets purchased from our website are valid for admission to the expo. Tickets purchased from any other platform, person or organization are NOT VALID and will be declined at the expo entrance.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Exhibitors click here to inquire about participating in one or both expos.
- Thank you Platinum Sponsor NIMA Partners & Silver Sponsor Big Y Foods!
Come prepared to purchase! Naan, pierogi, flour, pasta, pizza crusts, donuts, healthy snacks, breads, muffins, granola and so much more! We’ll be adding exhibitors until 3/27, so check back often!
About the Connecticut Expo…
- Tickets for sale online and at the door. Same price for both. To manage crowds, each admission hour is limited. If you arrive and the hour is sold out, there might be a short wait before entering.
- 100 exhibitors, including local and national brands, bakeries, startups, authors, nonprofits & more!
- FREE event guide for all attendees with booth numbers & map!
- Always free parking!
- Vegan and allergen-free exhibitors and dining options
- Allergens labeled for each booth
- We’re 95% food! You won’t see these at our expos: Gutters, siding, windows, vitamins, massage, chiropractors, medspas, direct-sell vendors, supplements, or crystals.
- Reusable bag + demos/seminars included in price of admission
- Nibble on free samples and grab lunch from GF food vendors
- Tons of GF products and prepared foods for purchase – be ready to buy!
- Kids activities & play area *Inquire at the entrance about a new special GF activity just for kids under 12!
- Plenty of comfortable seating and tables to eat lunch, watch the kids play, or just take a load off
- Strollers/wagons/rolling coolers encouraged
How to Make The Most of Your Visit to The Connecticut EXPO
- PARKING – parking is always free at our expos, but there might be a short walk from your space to the door. Available parking lots will be clearly marked; scroll way down↓ to see parking map.
- WRISTBANDS will be handed out at the entrance so that you can visit the food truck and vendors outside, or run items back to your car.
- COOLERS There will be a ton of products (perishable and not) for purchase from our exhibitors and vendors. Feel free to bring a rolling cooler into the venue, or leave it in your car.
- STROLLERS/WAGONS are welcome
- DOGS/PETS are not permitted, except for service animals
- PAYMENTS there will be wifi in the venue and all of our vendors take credit cards, but cash is faster and easier!
- TICKETS Pre-purchased ticket holders will enter through a dedicated line. Please have your ticket codes open and ready to be scanned. Tickets will be available for purchase at the door, but if the hour is sold out, there might be a short wait.
- KIDS ACTIVITIES Ask for a Gluten-Free Scavenger Hunt slip at the entrance! Visit and get stamped at all 6 booths, and redeem it for a prize. Hang out with robots, play ball, color, and more in the kids area!
- SEMINARS & DEMOS Scroll down to see our list of presenters, and plan your visit accordingly. Some presentations might run late, so please be patient! We’ll have coloring available for the kids in the presentation area.
- GO LEFT! When you enter the expo, fight the urge to turn right. Start out on the left, and you’ll find fewer crowds.
Expo Demos & Seminars
*All seminars are in-person on the show floor. Seminar timing is subject to change
Living with celiac disease since 1981 and eating gluten-free long before it was “trendy”, Erin Smith has a unique perspective of growing up in the gluten-free community. In 2011, Erin founded Gluten-Free Globetrotter®, a travel website that provides information about eating gluten-free and traveling with celiac around the globe.
Demo, Meet & Greet and book signing with Terry Walters
“NOURISH: Your good health made easy and delicious”
Watch, listen, and sample as Terry demonstrates her GF & vegan recipes developed to nourish the mind, body, and soul.
Terry Walters is the best-selling cookbook author of CLEAN FOOD, CLEAN START, EAT CLEAN LIVE WELL, and most recently, NOURISH: Plant-based Recipes to Feed Body Mind and Soul. She is a James Beard Foundation Award finalist, recipient of the Nautilus Gold and Silver Book Awards, and recipient of the World Gourmand “Second Best Vegetarian Cookbook in the World” and “Best Vegetarian Cookbook in the United States” Awards. Terry is a highly sought-after educator, consultant, and speaker, and has been teaching plant-based cooking and wellness to audiences all over the world for over twenty years. She is a dedicated chef, coach, and advocate, sharing her knowledge and passion for making healthy change in the way we eat and live. She is an avid runner, skier and hiker – living what she teaches; doing her best to embrace good health for herself, her family, her community and the environment. Follow her at terrywalters.net or on Instagram @terrywalterscooks
Anthony Porto MD, MPH, FAAP
From Celiac to Gluten Sensitivity: Navigating Gluten Related Disorders in Children
Anthony Porto, MD, MPH, FAAP, Medical Director of Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital’s Pediatric Celiac Program, will review his approach in evaluating children for gluten-related disorders, reviewing common symptoms and evaluation of these conditions. He will discuss nutritional concerns in the gluten free diet and potential future therapies for celiac disease in addition to the gluten free diet.
Anthony Porto, MD, is a board-certified pediatrician and pediatric gastroenterologist. He is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Vice Chair, Ambulatory Operations, Medical Director, Pediatrics at Greenwich Hospital and Associate Chief of Pediatric Gastroenterology at Yale School of Medicine, Yale University.
Dr. Porto is the medical director of Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital’s Pediatric Celiac Program and sees patients at the Pediatric Specialty Centers in Norwalk and Greenwich. He has won numerous awards including the Norman J. Siegel Award at Yale University in 2015 for leadership and providing outstanding clinical care as well as Physician of the Year during his time at Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital. He has been named Castle Connolly Top Doctors since 2012.
Anthony is interested in nutrition, especially in the care of children with difficulty gaining weight, feeding issues, and celiac disease. He is the co-author of the Pediatrician’s Guide to Feeding Babies and Toddlers and contributes articles to numerous national medical societies, on-line health blogs and news outlets. Follow him on Instagram @Pediatriciansguide.
He graduated from Columbia University with a Bachelor of Arts in Neuroscience and Behavior and attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine where he also received his master of public health. He completed his pediatric residency at the Children’s Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center and his pediatric gastroenterology fellowship at the Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital of New York at Columbia University.
Chef Alina Eisenhauer
Tips & tricks for baking with one-to-one flour and how to easily convert your old family recipes to gluten free!
Chef Alina Eisenhauer is an award-winning chef who has appeared numerous times on Food Network and in many publications. Before transitioning to gluten free, she worked as an instructor at the Cambridge School of Culinary Arts, won awards as a traditional bread baker and pastry chef, and owned The Sturbridge Baking Company and Sweet Kitchen & Bar. After an autoimmune diagnosis, Alina converted all of her recipes to gluten free. She now divides her time between teaching gluten-free baking online and consulting for restaurants and bakeries.
PARKING MAP FOR DANBURY EXPO
Save the date for our
↓ 2023 BOSTON NORTH SHORE EXPO! ↓
Thank you Platinum Sponsor 110 Grill &
Platinum Sponsor NIMA Partners!
Our 5/7/22 Boston South Shore Expo was a BLAST!
Our Greater Boston Expo To-Go on May 8th, 2021 in Boxborough, MA was soooo much fun!
Our Connecticut Expo To-Go on 10/24/20 was a hit!
We saw close to 1,000 people at the drive-through event at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, CT, and shipped another 1,000 boxes across the country.
Stay tuned, because we’re comin’ at ya with another drive-through in the Greater Boston area!
There’s a reason our gluten-free expos are considered the best in the country. Actually, there are many reasons!
- Our in-person shows include national and international brands as well as countless artisans offering unique and interesting GF and allergen-free products.
- We manage the crowds, making it easier to get to the booths you want for sampling and chatting with the makers/owners/reps behind the products.
- We always offer comfortable seating areas to take a load off, eat lunch (from the food trucks!), or just chat and connect with other folks like you.
- Our kids space is perfect for the littles (and bigs!) to let off some steam and for parents to take a breather.
- We’re 95% food! Our non-food vendors are non-profits, camps, products and services related to celiac disease and healthy gluten-free living. No supplements, crystals, or gutters.
- Our expertly organized floorpans ensure plenty of shoulder room.
- ALWAYS FREE PARKING & strollers welcome!
Our first Greater Boston Expo on 10/27/19 at the Marriott in Burlington, MA was a
SOLD OUT SMASH! Thank you to all the vendors, influencers and attendees who came out on a cold rainy Sunday to celebrate the best of gluten free with us!
We had such a blast at our CT expo on 4/28/19 at the Oakdale Theatre!
Our April 2018 expo at the Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, CT
70 vendors, 4 food trucks, and 2,500 attendees!
Our holiday fest on 12/16/18 at the
Crowne Plaza in Warwick, RI was perfect!
Thank you Enjoy Life Foods for sponsoring our allergen-free cookie decorating and thank you A & J Bakery for sponsoring our junior celiac chef demonstration!
Collaborative Gluten-Free Farm Dinner with Max Chef to Farm and Rosedale Farms and Vineyards, August 2018
Click here to check out our dining directory!
Gluten Free Expo