Expos & Events
No expo? No problem!
Come to our
Greater Boston Expo To-Go!
Saturday, May 8th, 2021, 10am-4pm
242 Adams Place, Boxborough, MA
Here’s How It Works:
- Pre-pay online for your GF bag(s), and select a pick-up window/hour. Bags are $20/each and are on sale now at this link! A limited number of bags will be available for nationwide shipping.
- On expo day, arrive at the event location within your selected hour, following the marked route.
- Have your ticket(s) scanned and your bag(s) placed into the trunk by one of our masked team members.
- All drive-through attendees are eligible for prizes and giveaways, including extra samples, full-sized products, t-shirts, and more.
- Event is rain or shine.
- BAG CONTENTS WILL VARY.
What’s in the bag?
- COUPONS from national brands, bakeries, and more, including many valuable discounts from businesses that have never offered coupons before.
- SAMPLES – tons of them! Pasta, granola, candy, cookies, bars, healthy snacks and more from brands that you know well, and many that you’ll love discovering.
- Information from celiac disease non-profits, businesses, and support groups.
- KIDS in the car? We’ll toss in a special something for each of them.
- All moms get a small Mother’s Day gift!
Brands and businesses participate for FREE. Contact Abby at email@example.com for details!
Our Connecticut Expo To-Go on 10/24/20 was a hit!
We saw close to 1,000 people at the drive-through event at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, CT, and shipped another 1,000 boxes across the country.
Stay tuned, because we’re comin’ at ya with another drive-through in the Greater Boston area!
In-Person Expos return in 2022!
There’s a reason our gluten-free expos are considered the best in the country. Actually, there are many reasons!
- Our in-person shows include national and international brands as well as countless artisans offering unique and interesting GF and allergen-free products.
- We manage the crowds, making it easier to get to the booths you want for sampling and chatting with the makers/owners/reps behind the products.
- We always offer comfortable seating areas to take a load off, eat lunch (from the food trucks!), or just chat and connect with other folks like you.
- Our kids space is perfect for the littles (and bigs!) to let off some steam and for parents to take a breather.
- We’re 95% food! Our non-food vendors are non-profits, camps, products and services related to celiac disease and healthy gluten-free living. No supplements, crystals, or gutters.
- Our expertly organized floorpans ensure plenty of shoulder room.
- ALWAYS FREE PARKING & strollers welcome!
Our first Greater Boston Expo on 10/27/19 at the Marriott in Burlington, MA was a
SOLD OUT SMASH! Thank you to all the vendors, influencers and attendees who came out on a cold rainy Sunday to celebrate the best of gluten free with us!
We had such a blast at our CT expo on 4/28/19 at the Oakdale Theatre!
Our April 2018 expo at the Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, CT
70 vendors, 4 food trucks, and 2,500 attendees!
Our holiday fest on 12/16/18 at the
Crowne Plaza in Warwick, RI was perfect!
Collaborative Gluten-Free Farm Dinner with Max Chef to Farm and Rosedale Farms and Vineyards, August 2018
Gluten Free Expo