Expos & Events
Watch this space for another 2023 expo announcement coming soon!
Our 5/7/22 Boston South Shore Expo was a BLAST.
Our Greater Boston Expo To-Go on May 8th, 2021 in Boxborough, MA was soooo much fun!
Our Connecticut Expo To-Go on 10/24/20 was a hit!
We saw close to 1,000 people at the drive-through event at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, CT, and shipped another 1,000 boxes across the country.
Stay tuned, because we’re comin’ at ya with another drive-through in the Greater Boston area!
There’s a reason our gluten-free expos are considered the best in the country. Actually, there are many reasons!
- Our in-person shows include national and international brands as well as countless artisans offering unique and interesting GF and allergen-free products.
- We manage the crowds, making it easier to get to the booths you want for sampling and chatting with the makers/owners/reps behind the products.
- We always offer comfortable seating areas to take a load off, eat lunch (from the food trucks!), or just chat and connect with other folks like you.
- Our kids space is perfect for the littles (and bigs!) to let off some steam and for parents to take a breather.
- We’re 95% food! Our non-food vendors are non-profits, camps, products and services related to celiac disease and healthy gluten-free living. No supplements, crystals, or gutters.
- Our expertly organized floorpans ensure plenty of shoulder room.
- ALWAYS FREE PARKING & strollers welcome!
Our first Greater Boston Expo on 10/27/19 at the Marriott in Burlington, MA was a
SOLD OUT SMASH! Thank you to all the vendors, influencers and attendees who came out on a cold rainy Sunday to celebrate the best of gluten free with us!
We had such a blast at our CT expo on 4/28/19 at the Oakdale Theatre!
Our April 2018 expo at the Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, CT
70 vendors, 4 food trucks, and 2,500 attendees!
Our holiday fest on 12/16/18 at the
Crowne Plaza in Warwick, RI was perfect!
Collaborative Gluten-Free Farm Dinner with Max Chef to Farm and Rosedale Farms and Vineyards, August 2018
Gluten Free Expo