Expos & Events
No Expo? No Problem!
We’re stuffing goodie bags full of samples and coupons from great brands you already know, plus plenty that you NEED to know.
If you live locally, drive through on expo day to pick up your bag curbside. Or, have your bag shipped directly to your door – anywhere in the continental US!
Here’s How It Works:
- Pre-pay online for your GF goodie bag(s), and select a pick-up window/hour. Or, choose to have your bag sent to you for a flat shipping fee. Shipped bags will be mailed out on 10/26/20. Continental US only; shipped bag availability is very limited.
- BAG CONTENTS WILL VARY.
- On expo day, drive-through attendees arrive at the event location within their selected hour, and follow the marked route to one of our swag bag stations. We’ll have music, banners, and influencers there to greet you!
- Have your ticket(s) scanned and your goodie bag(s) placed into the trunk by one of our masked and gloved staff members.
- Drive-through attendees are eligible to win a raffle prize. Winners are randomly selected.
- Drive away and dig in!
What’s in the bag?
- COUPONS from national brands, bakeries, and more, including many valuable discounts from businesses that have never offered coupons before!
- SAMPLES – tons of them! Pasta, granola, candy, cookies, bars, bagels, healthy snacks, GF flour, and more from brands that you know well, and many that you’ll love discovering.
- PRIZES! All purchasers are eligible to win raffle prizes, including gift baskets, gift cards, t-shirts, books and more.
- KIDS in the car? We’ll toss in a special something for each of them!
- Watch this page for all participating brands!
- BAG CONTENTS WILL VARY, BUT ALL WILL BE EQUAL IN VALUE
- Vendors and/or questions email Abby at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay tuned for more Expo To-Go dates!
Experience a different kind of gluten-free expo
- Our in-person shows include national and international brands as well as countless artisans offering unique and interesting GF and allergen-free products.
- We manage the crowds, making it easier to get to the booths you want for sampling and chatting with the makers/owners/reps behind the products.
- Comfortable seating areas allow you to take load off, eat lunch (from the food trucks!), or just chat and connect with other folks like you.
- Our kids space is perfect for the littles (and bigs!) to let off some steam and for parents to take a breather.
- We’re 95% food! Our non-food vendors are all non-profits, camps, products and services related to celiac disease and healthy gluten-free living. Be sure to come hungry!
- FREE PARKING & strollers welcome!
Our first Greater Boston Expo on 10/27/19 at the Marriott in Burlington, MA was a
SOLD OUT SMASH! Thank you to all the vendors, influencers and attendees who came out on a cold rainy Sunday to celebrate the best of gluten free with us!
We had such a blast at our CT expo on 4/28/19 at the Oakdale Theatre!
Our April 2018 expo at the Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, CT
70 vendors, 4 food trucks, and 2,500 attendees!
Our holiday fest on 12/16/18 at the
Crowne Plaza in Warwick, RI was perfect!
Collaborative Gluten-Free Farm Dinner with Max Chef to Farm and Rosedale Farms and Vineyards, August 2018
Gluten Free Exp