This gluten-free breakfast cookie recipe comes to us from Lindsay Graf of Living With 4 From Scratch. She’s got 4 kids, two with major food allergies, and her recipes are wholesome and easy to make. Follow her on Instagram & Facebook!
- 2 cups of gluten-free oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 3/4 cup nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional, can use non-dairy)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup oatmilk
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, mash together the bananas, vanilla, oat milk & maple syrup.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and let the mixture sit for 20 minutes.
- Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper. Shape tablespoon-sized (or larger) balls, place them on the baking sheet, and bake for 10-12 minutes. Let them sit for 5-10 minutes before removing from the sheet.