Easiest Gluten-Free Cookies Ever
Easy, simple, and delicious. That’s how we wish everything gluten free could be. But, unfortunately it’s often a bit more complicated than that! We found a recipe for Thumbprint Cookies on the King Arthur Flour website and adapted it to make this amazing cookie. They’re so quick and so good…now go make them!
Gluten-Free Thumbprint Cookies, adapted from King Arthur Flour
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup GF flour (we used Bob’s Red Mill)
3 tablespoons softened butter
3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
jelly or jam
- Mix all ingredients together until it forms a dough.
- Form 1″ balls and place them on a greased cookie sheet, 2″ apart.
- Press your thumb into each ball of dough, and fill with half teaspoon or more of jam.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Place on wire rack to cool.