Reviews & Articles
Southern CT/NY Expo Exhibitor Registration
Gluten-Free New England's Southern CT/NY Expo
Sunday, July 12, 2020, 9am-4pm
Hyatt Regency 1800 E. Putnam Ave. Old Greenwich, CT 06870
Business / Organization Name
Business / Organization Mailing Address
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
French Southern Territories
Heard and McDonald Islands
Isle of Man
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
US Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
Standard Booth $400
Corner Booth $550
Double Booth $800
Double corner booth $900
Small Business Standard Booth $300
Small Business Corner Booth $400
Small Business Double Booth $600
Small Business Double Corner Booth $700
Food Truck $200
Authors and Non–Profits $25
Would you like to receive sponsorship information?
Booth fee includes:
- 10'x10' booth with pipe and drape, one 6'table, tablecloth, two chairs, trash can, and booth sign
- Listing in event program
- Your logo on our event page
- 2 free passes to the event for family/friends and 2 free passes to raffle off
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
*Booth assignments are limited and will be based upon receipt of a completed application, COI and payment, with priority given to early bookings.
*You may bring one extra table for your booth
*Please ensure that your set-up (including tables) does not exceed your space.
*This is a sampling AND selling event.
*A COI (certificate of insurance) naming Gluten-Free New England as additional insured is required to participate.
*All signage and decoration is the responsibility of the vendor; no signage permitted on walls. Pop-up displays & banners are welcome, provided they fit within your space.
*Hotel block will be secured at the Hyatt.
*Invoice provided upon request
*Maximum of 4 people per booth
Health Department Inspections
If you are sampling anything, you are required to pull a temporary health permit from the town of Greenwich, CT. This is required to participate.
Cancellations prior to 6/12/20 will receive a full refund minus a $50 fee. After 6/12/20 all fees are non-refundable.
By signing this vendor contract and participating in this event, I hereby give my consent to all photographs, audio recordings, academic work and/or video recordings taken of me or my staff. I understand that any such photographs, audio recordings, academic work, and/or video recordings become the property of Gluten-Free New England and may be used by Gluten-Free New England or others with their consent for educational, instructional, or promotional purposes determined by Gluten-Free New England in broadcast and media formats now existing or created in the future.
- I agree to take part in the Gluten-Free New England Southern CT/NY Expo on 7/12/20 and will submit all applicable fees.
- I will leave my booth in the same condition as when I arrived. Any damage to the space will remedied at my expense.
- I will work from the space assigned to me, provide my own staff, and be ready for business by the time the expo opens on the day of the event.
- I take all risk of loss or damage to my merchandise and other property, no matter how it is caused. If I choose, I can obtain insurance for my merchandise and property. If my property is lost, stolen, or damaged, I will not hold the organizers responsible. Organizers mean Gluten-Free New England, LLC, their agents, employees, and Hyatt Regency Greenwich, CT. I am required to have liability insurance naming Gluten-Free New England, LLC as additional insured.
- Any changes to this contract must be in writing and signed.
- All matters not covered by these regulations are subject to the decision of Gluten-Free New England, LLC.
I agree to indemnify, defend, and forever save and hold harmless Gluten-Free New England, LLC, Hyatt Regency Greenwich and any employees or agents, affiliates, or related entities and their respective staff, shareholders, members, partners, officers, directors, employees, representatives, tenants, agents, contractors, and volunteers from and against any and all damages, claims, losses, demands, costs, expenses (including attorney fees and costs), obligations, liens, liabilities, actions and causes of action threatened or actual, which any one of the indemnities may suffer or incur arising from my acts or the breach of any agreement, obligation, warranty or representation made herein, or for claims not closely related to our duties under this agreement, except to the extent such claims arise from Gluten-Free New England, LLC's negligence or willful misconduct. The foregoing indemnification shall survive any termination or the expiration of the term of this agreement. My indemnification does not extend to damages, claims, or losses occasioned by the acts of subcontractors of either me or my agents.
I agree to the above terms.
Blog & Reviews