Gluten-Free Play Dough Recipe
Gluten-Free Play Dough Recipe, from Living Well Mom
If you’ve got gluten-free or celiac kids, play dough just might be something that you’re missing. But, fear not – we found a great gluten-free recipe – go make some and enjoy!
- Add the baking soda and corn starch to a 2-quart saucepan and mix.
- Turn the heat to medium and add water.
- Add a few drops of food coloring.
- Stir to break up any lumps.
- Cook and stir constantly until the play dough becomes a little more solid. This should take less than 5 minutes.
- Once the playdough starts to ball around the spoon, remove the saucepan from heat and stir until it’s all clumped together.
- Remove the play dough from the pot and onto a solid surface. It will still look a little lumpy and unfinished; that’s okay.
- Let it cool for a minute, then knead.
- Have fun!