This is the best gluten-free pound cake recipe. It has very few ingredients, is super easy to make and is simply delicious!
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups GF flour (we like Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 9×5 loaf pan, or line it with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter until creamy.
- Add the sugar and beat again for 2 minutes, until fluffy.
- Add eggs, beating between each one.
- Add the vanilla and mix again, just until combined.
- Using a spoon, add half of the flour mixture, mixing just until combined. Add the second half and mix again, just until combined.
- Add the milk and stir just until combined – don’t over mix!
- Spoon the batter into the pan – it will be thick! Bake for 60 minutes, until the center is done and the top is light brown. Check with a toothpick to ensure that it’s baked through.
- Cool for 10 minutes, and then turn onto cooling rack. Remove parchment paper, if using. Cool completely before serving.