Gluten-Free and Vegan Raspberry Crumb Bar Recipe
- 2.5 cups GF flour blend (we used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup dairy-free butter, melted (can also sub in half coconut oil or applesauce)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 1 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup GF certified oats
- Make the crust: whisk together GF flour blend, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl. Stir in melted dairy-free butter (or substitutes), vanilla, and brown sugar.
- Measure out 1 cup of crust and set aside. Press the remaining crust into a sprayed 9×9 inch baking dish.
- Mix together 1 cup of the raspberries with the jam. It’s ok if some berries get squished.
- Spread the raspberry mixture over the crust, leaving a 1/2″ border on the sides. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup raspberries over the jam mixture.
- Take the reserved cup of crust and mix it with the 1/4 cup certified GF oats. Sprinkle it over the top of the pan.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 mins, until the filling is bubbly and the crust is golden brown. Let the pan sit for an hour to set before serving. Store in the fridge.