Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Pizza Crust Recipe
This gluten-free sweet potato pizza crust recipe is not only gluten free, but also paleo, with just three ingredients plus seasonings. Oh, and it’s soooo good – you can eat it plain!
- 1 large sweet potato (2 cups mashed)
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour (We used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Seasoning to taste or 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning, with salt
- Bake the sweet potato and mash. Place 2 cups mashed sweet potato into a bowl.
- Add tapioca, coconut flour, and seasoning and mix well.
- Heat nonstick pan on medium.
- Form 4 balls of sweet potato. Flatten each ball onto parchment paper, approx. 1/4″ thick. Thinner is better.
- Transfer one “crust” at a time to the heated pan, cooking 4-5 minutes each, flipping in between. If it feels too soft to flip, then cook it longer. All stoves are different.
- Make pizza with them! Be sure that your oven is at least 400 degrees for the pizza.
- The leftovers can be frozen!