Connecticut’s branch of the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG) is here to help!
Were you recently diagnosed with celiac disease or Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity (NCGS)?
Does your child have celiac disease or been recently diagnosed?
Are you feeling overwhelmed, lost and alone, or simply confused?
WE CAN HELP!
For 9 years, the Gluten Intolerance Group of Shoreline East has been helping people like you learn to live the gluten-free lifestyle with grace and humor. we can help you weed through the facts and misinformation to help you get a handle on things. We offer:
- Face to face contact with monthly First Tuesday* meetings
- Buddy system to help you navigate the grocery store
- Gluten-free 101 class with helpful education and information
- Tips on how to travel and dine out safely
- New product information and free samples
- A bi-monthly newsletter loaded with recipes and product news
*First Tuesday meetings are held monthly at 6:30pm at the Westbrook Public Library, lower level conference room.