All standard booths for all 2024 expos include:
- 10’x10′ pipe and drape booth, 6′ table, 2 chairs. (Double booths are 10’x20′)
- Logo on our website events page
- Option to participate in Deluxe Influencer Swag Bags.
- Prioritized show floor location
- Mention in Facebook event
All small business booths for all 2024 expos include:
- 10’x10′ pipe and drape booth, 6′ table & 2 chairs. (Double booths are 10’x20′)
- Logo on our website events page
- Location is adjacent to Standard Booths; not guaranteed to be in a “prime” traffic area.
- Possible mention in Facebook event
- Booth locations are assigned on a first-come, first served basis, with priority given to early registrants and Standard Booths.
- Small Business Booths are placed adjacent to the Standard Booths, but are not guaranteed to be in a “prime” traffic areas.
- Booths are assigned only after registration is complete and payment has been received (paper checks cleared).
Booth Decor & More
- You may bring an extra table for your booth, as long as it fits completely within your space.
- You can hang anything on the booth drape. We suggest bringing hooks to hang signs or merchandise over the back drape piping.
- 4 name badges are permitted per both. Link to upload them will be in your follow up email after registration.
deluxe swag bags
Exhibitors purchasing Standard Booths are eligible to participate in our Deluxe Influencer Swag Bags.
- At the expo, our influencers with the largest followings will receive specially-colored tote bags and a list of participating booths.
- When they stop at your booth, say hi, chat, and/or give them a small or full-sized sample of your product!
A certificate of insurance (COI) naming Gluten-Free New England DBA Wicked Gluten Free as additional insured is required. Here are the other details you’ll need:
Gluten-Free New England DBA Wicked Gluten Free
7 Watson Dr.
West Simsbury, CT 06092
*If your insurance is due to renew before the expo, wait until it renews before submitting your COI.
Long Island and/or Boston South Shore Expo Exhibitors Only:
- If you want electricity for your booth(s), you must register and pay for it on the expo registration form below. The options are one drop or two drops. One drop is enough for a toaster oven or hot plate plus POS, phone charger, or laptop. If you do not select and pay for electricity at the time of registration, we cannot guarantee it for the expo.
- If you require overnight electric for freezers or refrigerators, there’s an extra charge for that.
- If you are purchasing electricity, you will be required to upload your appliance and wattage to our electricity form. (electric form link will be in the follow-up email you’ll receive after registration)
Philadelphia Expo Exhibitors Only:
- Electricity and WIFI will be purchased directly from the venue. A link to purchase will be provided after registration.
- Exhibitors sampling and/or selling food must determine if they need to apply for a temporary food permit from the local municipality where the expo is taking place. Each of our three 2024 expos have different requirements. Links and details will be emailed after registration.
- No open flames permitted in the venues – this includes sterno.
LOAD-IN AND HOTEL
- Load-in details will be sent after registration.
- Hotel blocks have been reserved. Link will be in follow-up email after registration.
at the EXPOs
|Your logo on all name badges & send samples||$2,000|
|Kids Space Sponsor
(includes signage and a game with your logo!)
|Influencer Lounge Sponsor
(includes logo, link, and sponsor recognition on our event page & in the FB event, + your samples inside the lounge)
|Send samples to be distributed by staff at our “Sample” booths||$200|