This gluten-free dairy-free ice box cake is no bake, super easy, and can be made the night before. In fact, it has to be made the night before!
- 2 13.5 cans coconut cream, chilled
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 boxes GF/DF vanilla cookies (we used Kinnikkinick vanilla wafers, but if you use GF graham crackers, you’ll need less of them)
- 2 1/2 cups berries of your choice
- With a hand mixer (or stand mixer) whip the cold coconut cream until soft peaks. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and whip again until stiff peaks. Set aside 1/2 cup of the whipped cream.
- In an 8×8 pan, spread a light layer of the whipped cream mixture.
- Place a single layer of the cookies on top of the light layer of whipped cream mixture, covering the entire bottom of the pan.
- Spread half of the whipped cream over the cookies, followed by a layer of fruit.
- Add another layer of cookies, followed by the rest of the whipped cream (not the 1/2 cup set aside!) and another layer of berries.
- Add the last layer of cookies, the reserved half cup of whipped cream, and the last (and prettiest) layer of berries!