Gluten-Free toasted ravioli? We got you, and it’s soooo easy!
No affiliate links
- Manini’s GF/DF Roasted Tomato and Basil Ravioli, thawed. (See other brands of GF and GF/DF ravioli below)
- 1 cup Aleia’s Italian Bread Crumbs
- Extra garlic or seasonings to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and place a metal cooling rack on top. Spray the rack with cooking oil of your choice.
- Pour breadcrumbs into a shallow bowl and add any desired seasonings.
- In a small bowl, beat egg with tablespoon of water.
- Dip each ravioli into the egg mixture and then into the breadcrumbs, covering completely. Place them onto the sprayed cooling rack.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until crispy and lightly brown around the edges.
- Serve your gluten-free toasted ravioli with marinara sauce!
Other brands of GF Ravioli that appear to be readily available