Gluten-Free College 101
Sending your celiac kid to college is daunting. From dining halls to dorms, social situations and athletics, every school offers varying accommodations. It’s a tremendous amount of information, and the options presented don’t always reflect the reality.
Andrea Tucker, MA, founder of Baltimore Gluten Free, is making it all easier with her online celiac prep course, Gluten-Free College 101. No matter where you are in the process, this 5-part online program for parents and teens breaks it all down into manageable pieces, with the most up-to-date info available.
Gluten-Free College 101 offers:
- Strategies to get the accommodations you want, including a checklist and sample medical letter for your doctor to sign
- How to determine the actual safety of dining halls
- Back-up food plans
- Dorm/Housing options
- Social situations
- Insider information from current college staff
- Access to current celiac students at colleges across the country
- Access to Andrea for follow-up questions and consult, via weekly Q and A’s.
Fall 2021 Course begins on 9/27.
Last day to register is 9/26!
Cost: $297.00 includes lifetime access to the course, including updates
*Use Code WICKEDGF for a $5 discount
Click here to register for
Gluten-Free College 101!
Click here to read all of our latest news and reviews!