The Best Cauliflower Stuffing Recipe
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms, chopped
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter or oil
- 1/4 chopped parsley (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken broth, low sodium preferred
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, carrot and celery ands sauce 7-8 minutes, until soft.
- Add cauliflower & mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook an additional 8-10 minutes, until tender.
- Add parsley, sage, and rosemary and stir until combined. Pour broth over the mixture and cook until liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Fluff and enjoy!